Honeymooner Specials

honeymoon

Enjoy your Honeymoon with us for a minimum of three nights, and receive special benefits

This special package includes:

  • 3 Nights Stay
  • 1 Morning Private Romantic Breakfast at your Balcony
  • 2 Mornings Breakfast at the Breakfast lounge
  • one bottle of wine, fruit basket and Special room arrangement for the 1st night
  • one 1 hour couple SPA treatment at our nearby partner SPA
  • important note: Wedding certificate requested the time of arrival (dated not longer than 6 months before arrival date)

Additional Nights: 10% Discounts on the normal rates of

Special Upgrades:

  • Mahe Tours – A sight tour round Mahe Island
  • (Excluding food & drinks) Add 100 Euro
  • Tour to Praslin & La Digue- Add
  • Advance 30% required on all packages. Remaining 70% can be settled on arrival
  • 12% Discount for cash Payment

Marriage in Seychelles Offer

img

Minimum Stay

  • Minimum 3 nights stays

What’s Included? (FOR THE COUPLE ONLY)

  • A romantic Fresh coconut water welcome drink
  • An upgrade to a romantic dinner organized on the balcony of room
  • A massage treatment for two at a nearby Spa

Your stay at the hotel must occur within a maximum of 9 months from the date of the wedding and a copy of the wedding certificate must be provided to the hotel. The upgrade to a romantic dinner on the beach or in the Villa only applies if dinner is paid for either in your accommodation package or paid for separately. Minimum stay is three nights.

Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. The offer must be specified at the time of booking.

Package offered is subject to availability and upon request only. The hotel cannot be held responsible for changes necessary due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to vary the offer. No refund/cash alternative available.

Please note that the honeymoon package can differ when booked via a travel agent or tour operator. Don’t forget to clarify before you book.

spe

1 Night Free stay

Stay with us for six nights and get one night for free.

The package includes:

  • minimum length of stay 6 nights
  • breakfast buffet at Café Lazare
  • service charge and VAT

Early Booker

Book Early and save up to 15% on your luxury vacation or business trip.

Plan your business or leisure trip early and take advantage of Daniella’s Early Booker Rates, reflecting a discount of 15%.

For the best rates available, make your reservation online .

  • 60 days before the date of arrival and pre-pay your stay at the time of reservation.

Planning ahead has never been so attractive!

If you are getting Marrying in Seychelles then click to know more